Venezuela has a great advantage, its excellent geographical location and therefore its climate. To be located in the north of South America is a strategic point to enter South America from Europe, Africa and North America. Turistically it has a wide coastal front full of beautiful beaches that overlook the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, not the cold waters of an ocean. And it has a paradisiacal climate thanks to being in the intertropical zone , this makes Venezuela ideal for tourism as for agriculture. How can we make Venezuela a place for world tourism and retirement?
This solution allows us:
- Obtain secure income from tourism.
- Enriching Venezuelans with the best of all cultures in the world.
- Make a business opportunity for both Venezuela and all participating countries.
And it is a proven solution that turned out to be very successful, you just have to adapt it to the new reality of Venezuela and the World. We are talking about the successful Colonia Tovar , a geographical space of Venezuela, given to German immigrants who wanted to create a closed colony in America , Colonia Tovar turned out to be an excellent tourist attraction.
What adaptations should be made:
- Instead of immigrants who come to cultivate, we now bring seniors who escape the cold season in their countries of origin: Europe, Japan, Canada, USA, Russia, etc. and who come to enjoy a quiet retirement.
- Instead of tourists of any age, seniors.
- Instead of being immigration, they would be long-stay tourists, 2 to 8 months.
Why elderly people?
- They are people with stable incomes.
- They are people with education and life experience.
- They are calm and with a citizen and ecological conscience.
- They produce low-level jobs that can be done by Venezuelans.
- In their free time they can teach their language and culture to Venezuelan children and young people.
What would Venezuela have to offer to make this proposal interesting for the elderly?
- A low cost so that they can live in Venezuela for 8 months with their pension.
- The main cost of a construction is the land, that is why Venezuela puts the land at price “0”, a loan, let’s say 100 hectares per colony for 50 years extendable. The colony invests in the construction of all its infrastructure: roads, signage, houses, buildings, social spaces, walkways, electricity, water, treatment plants, etc.
- A cultural environment identical to that of your country of origin.
- Infrastructure identical to its countries of origin, including its electrical outlets, water quality and internet.
- Use in the colony of the same language of your country of origin.
- The use of the currency of your country of origin.
- The same products, brands and stores as in their country of origin.
- The same laws as in their country of origin.
- Police and doctors from their country of origin (which can all be private).
- Due to the problem of insecurity in Venezuela, the Venezuelan income to the retirement colony will be supervised.
What income would Venezuela get?
- A direct impulse to the whole Venezuelan economy since the first sector that moves an economy is construction.
- A single flat import tariff of 10% of everything that is imported into the colony, without VAT or any other tax that the same colony does not impose by its own will. This 10% can make the prices of products lower than in the country of origin, which is an incentive for the elderly.
- The opportunity to sell Venezuelan agricultural products to these retirement colonies.
- Jobs for Venezuelans in the cleaning and collaboration of daily activities for the elderly.
Whom do we offer these colonies?
- To the governments of all the countries of the world.
- Savings banks in all countries, as well as investment, as for their savers.
- To the stock exchanges of the world, with a guaranteed return due to the constant and insured income of the elderly people who are in the colony.
- To retirees of the third age in all the countries of the world.
This solution has not only happened to us, but also to people from the third with whom we have spoken in Venezuela, who worry about having a quiet time and within their budget. This means that this proposal has a lot of future since it solves a real problem.