Christian Felber is one of our favorite authors, as he not only writes but implements what he writes, we would call him an Action Author.
His work on the indicators of the “Economy of Common Good” is part of our vision of society, as it is well made.
In this article, Christian expands his message and includes elements of society that we have already expressed in our book, such as the problem of modern democracy, which is not a true democracy, but an indirect democracy, which is actually a plutocracy.
Although in the minds of ordinary citizens, we have been sold as democracy, and it is difficult to clean up a term when its twisted meaning has been popularized.
The complete article to which we refer can be read here:
And as is the style of our friend, not only present the problem but also the solutions. It gives us some solutions, and here comes our analysis of its proposals:
Which Do We Agree?:
- We must move to a real democracy, a direct democracy, which can be done using available technologies.
- It is necessary to define a new constitution in order to implement this direct democracy.
- Transparency is a fundamental principle.
- Agreements must be made, based on a consensus from the point of view of human unity, and not from a negotiation of individual interests.
- Citizens must be able to participate more directly in the political decisions of the country.
- All procedures must be formalized for this participation.
- The responsibilities and scope of the processes must be defined.
- It is necessary to include social and ecological impact in relations between countries.
- Seek a fair exchange between countries.
- The conditions of the countries must match.
- There must be some kind of economic penalty for countries that do not meet certain conditions.
- The need for “fair” international tribunals.
- Equal pay for the same job, regardless of who does it.
What We Can Take for Our Proposal:
In truth what our friend writes in this article, what it does is to reinforce and confirm what we already have in the proposal of our book.
Which In We Don´t Agree?:
- There is a danger of believing that a genuine change in society can be made exclusively by making regulations, and writing laws.
- The new society, must be by conscience and not by imposition that is why a new education is fundamental.
- We know that the real change is part of a new formation of the citizen so that he is sensitive to other human beings as part of nature, the other thing we need is that the citizen is intelligent and can make decisions and contribute.
- In the indicators of the Common Good, have one this is called “Equality, and equal treatment for men and women” which starts from two fundamental errors.
- The first fundamental error is to see companies as employment agencies, as we have explained in our book, companies are for provide goods and services to society, to turn them into employment agencies is to distort the true purpose of companies. Therefore you can´t force companies to hire such and which one type of people, forcing minority dues. Companies must hire the most suitable people for the job, regardless of whether they are men, women, the elderly, young people, blacks, Chinese or whatever.
- The second fundamental error is to see society as unisex, forgetting the reality that nature produces men and women, that although because we are in the era of knowledge, a man can do the work of a woman, and a woman the work of a man. Here we recommend watching the documentaries of scientist Desmond Morris. Man and Woman, are naturally different, both physically and hormonally, etc. Our current unisex society, is characteristic of our estrangement from nature. It is time to correct that mistake, respecting the minorities that move away from that natural model, which have always existed and will exist.
What Can We Contribute to Christian Felber’s Model?.
- Our new educational model.
- Our model of political participation, direct democracy.
- Our proposal where the products have a label with the ecological and human indicators of the “Economy of the Common Good”.
- This allows the individual, be the prize or punish the companies, for their social and ecological awareness.
- Our innovative definition of “Work”, “Social Security” and “Universal Income”.
- Our model of gender, extracted from the scientific study of human nature.
- Our economic model, capitalism without capital.
- Our banking model, the business center. A meeting of the financial, the “Economy of Common Good” and Education.
- Our integral vision of all sectors of society.
We congratulate Christian Felber for his excellent work, a great contribution to the whole world society. We look forward to working together with your initiatives.