Professor Guillermo Rodríguez Urbina delights us sharing his thoughts, analyzes and proposals embodied in his book.
It is noted that the root of the problems of Venezuela has been thought for a long time, comparing it with other countries seeking to resolve these problems.
Which In We Agree?:
- We must see each country as a system, and give it comprehensive solutions.
- The need to regulate with details, all procedures indicating responsible and measurable objectives.
- The sectarian, selfish behavior of citizens, who seek the exclusive solution of their particular problems and not the problem of all citizens together.
- We citizens are responsible and guilty of the government we have, either for that we have done, or for what we have not done.
- The human being is the center of the country as a system. Therefore the solution must start from there.
- A new educational system is required, since the present one is deficient.
- The urgent need to teach “manual of urban planning of carreño” in schools.
- That State activities should be planned, based on verifiable data, not opinions, and these activities should be evaluated through measurable indicators.
- That the “communist” and similar countries are only facades for a small group of people to dominate and take advantage of millions of people, based on the low capacity of analysis of its citizens product of the current educational system.
- In which all citizens must have military training.
What We Can Take for Our Proposal:
In truth what our friend writes in this article, what it does is to reinforce and confirm what we already have in the proposal of our book.
Which In We Don´t Agree?:
- There is a danger of believing that a genuine change in society can be made exclusively by making regulations, and writing laws.
- The new society, must be by conscience and not by imposition that is why a new education is fundamental.
- We know that the real change, part of a new formation of the citizen to be sensitive to other human beings as part of nature, the other that we need is that the citizen is intelligent and can take decisions and contribute.
- We don´t believe that the current system can be improved to make it work, we are facing a paradigm shift and an improvement to the current system does not work, in fact the last governments in Venezuela have tried precisely that, to improve the old system, and its changes have brought in the best of cases: a hardly noticeable improvement and in most cases: total destruction.
- In general, and almost all authors, we agree that there is no so-called “Democracy”, but that there is a “Plutocracy”, or that we can call it a “Pre-democracy”. To speak of democracy, when it has never existed, is a grave error.
- This “Plutocracy” has proved to be inefficient and slow, so speak of voting as an action of reward or punishment to bad governing every 5 years, in an fast changing increasingly world, is to ignore the inefficiency of the voting mechanism.
- We do not agree to disarm the population. It is proven that you can not disarm crime, therefore, disarming the population is to make them easy victims. Israel demonstrated that it is possible to carry arms to citizens without causing insecurity, but on the contrary, giving security. Sure, under certain controls and well regulated.
What We Can Contribute to This Proposal:
- Our vision of the paradigm shift, between the last Industrial Era and the current Era of knowledge.
- Our new educational model, circular education.
- Our model of political participation, direct democracy.
- Our innovative definition of “Work”, “Social Security” and “Universal Income”.
- Our gender model, extracted from the scientific study of human nature.
- Our economic model, capitalism without capital. It has the best of the capitalist system and the socialist, without the failures of both.
- Our banking model, the business center. A meeting of the financial, the “Economy of Common Good” and Education.
- Our proposal where the products have a label with the ecological and human indicators of the “Economy of the Common Good”.
- This allows the individual, be the prize or punish the companies, for their social and ecological awareness.
- Our integral vision of all sectors of society.
We congratulate Professor Guillermo Rodríguez Urbina, for his excellent work, a great contribution to the entire world society. We look forward to working together with your initiatives.