Spirituality is the union, connection, empathy between everything that exist, it’s the human being purpose.
When our selfishness to coming us to break the union and connection, we receive the consequences of our own acts.
The spirituality direct our world, is an organized field of forces that impart love at world, but our selfishness reject this love, conducing us to the family failures, social, enterprise, financial, ecology, political, that we see in the world.
Ascend to the spirituality is living this union, this love for everything, and when we ascend to the spirituality, we get a sensation of eternity and fullness, that allow have to us a life of peace, moving away of failure of selfishness. Ascend to the spirituality it´s the human being purpose and your wellness.
This purpose is developed in every human being, through an educational process throughout all his life, and from all points of view. We see like that, as the happiest person, is the person who most shares with other people.
The most successful entrepreneur is the one who benefits more people. The most successful couples are those that are most linked together, united by objectives, united by the well-being of their children, united by the well-being of the other.
And the opposite is also true, entrepreneurs fail when they do not meet the needs of their customers, when they mistreat their employees. Families are separated when the couple seeks their individual satisfaction, when they seek to achieve individual goals.
In other words, life is an educational process for the purpose of learning to unite us with everything.
How do we achieve unity, spirituality?
To answer this important question, we must consult the oldest science of man, authentic Kabbalah, which teaches a practical method of how to unite. Achieving thus, the union with Nature, The Creator.
Spirituality can be only discovered in concrete conditions. If a person does certain actions about himself and acquires specific characteristics, then he begins to feel the system of higher forces and becomes a spiritual person.
The wisdom of kabbalah exists to reveal this system. It makes it possible for us to really feel the higher forces, so that the person is not limited to feeling this material system, but also the spiritual system, and through the spiritual system begins to direct the world. Insofar as the human being becomes spiritual, it mixes with the system of higher forces and can be integrated within the direction of creation. It turn one with the Creator.
Thus the wisdom of kabbalah has the goal of bringing all humanity to the possibility of directing the world, its destiny, by changing this material world, but only through the system of the higher world.
The Basic Teachings of the Kabbalah are these:
The Monotheist Principle
“There is none else besides Him”. This means that don´t exists other power in the world capable of opposing the Creator. And the reason why man sees that in the world there are things and powers that deny His Absolute Power, is because the Creator so desires.
Only exists The Creator, He is the only authority that rules and does absolutely everything. Implying that not only all persons and events are performed directly by The Creator. But also the thoughts and actions of each individual, are the actions of The Creator.
There is only one actor in the world, with no positive or negative intermediary authorities, no one who contradict him, opposes him, or can help or contribute anything to him, since all, and absolutely all, are puppets directly managed by The creator.
The monotheistic principle has a complementary principle: If not I’m me, so then who?, this complement of the monotheistic principle, allows the individual participation of the human being with the Creator, to be able to say “The Creator and I, we are one and same”. That is, to arrive at the unity with the creator, to arrive at the unit with all that exists. This is the drama, the purpose with which the whole life of every human being develops from the moment he is born until he dies.
So, before acting I say: If not I’m me, then who?, that is to say if I don´t do what has to be done, nobody else is going to do the things for me, They will not do it on one´s own. And after acting I say: There is only the Creator, everything was made by The Creator, and I did nothing, I was only his puppet.
The Only Rule of Faith
The creator is good and benevolent, it is the only expression of Faith, therefore I only receive good things from him. The human being always receives from the Creator the best, regardless of whether we feel it as bad or good.
If what I feel, I perceive it as evil, it´s due to my imperfection and not to a fault in the Creator. To perceive something as bad is a consequence of not having faith, or of losing it.
Implications of Monotheism and Faith
- To be grateful for everything that happens to me daily, independent if I feel it as good or bad. I must maintain a good internal animus and thank every day and every moment.
- Humility, since you always interact with The Creator, through in the people and deeds you see. You see the stage and the puppets that the Creator control directly.
- Be at peace with your past.
- Forgive all those people who could had hurt you, given that they really was an good acts of the creator to make you a better person. That is, the great person you are today, you owe it to your failures and problems of the past.
- Forgive ourselves, since our acts of the past, The Creator did, and it was the best thing that could have happened to us.
- Learn from mistakes, and not commit them again, giving thanks to the Creator for showing us these mistakes, and request for your help to correct them and not repeat them. As one experienced person in life says: “you learn more from failures, than from successes”, since failures force us to think and correct.
- Forget, and not remind ourselves and other people, their mistakes. To remember the errors, not is forgive from heart.
- In short, to be in peace, we must forgive, and the process of forgiveness consists of four stages: 1- recognition of error, 2- learning from it, 3- forgetting, 4- not repeating it again.
- Praying, which is an internal dialogue of introspection and clarification of what we wish to achieve, as well as our first step towards action. Prayer is a process that we must do daily and continuously, to practice our gratitude for life, and to put in symphony with our personal goals and our goal of union with the Creator, asking for the achievement of these goals.
- Do everything that is within our reach, given that the action is the demonstration of an authentic prayer. Give the best of ourselves, working with passion and love, for the collective good, that The Creator, will bless us with the individual good. Thus we see how the entrepreneur gives the best of himself, his products, satisfying the need of his customers, and is blessed at the end of his day, with good material income. The purpose is collective, and individual benefit.
The Book of Our Goals and Emotions.
It is a good practice to order our lives, to have a notebook, like a diary, where we write what impresses us most in our day to day, writing our impressions helps us to digest them, to understand them. Along with our emotions, it´s good to write down our goals, as it allows us to have a clear direction in our life.
- We acquired a notebook that we titled: “My Emotions and Goals”.
- The first page we titled: “My goals achieved to the year 20XX”. Here we are going to write down all the achievements we have made in our lives.
- This first sheet is divided into three columns.
(Union – Connexion – Empathie)
(Couple – Family – Friends)
(Jobs – Real – Savings)
- Now below each column we write the achievements we have had, following the keywords. Let us take the time that is necessary for this activity, and better if we invite family and friends, to help us fill this sheet.
- When we finish writing, we will be able to appreciate all our achievements.
After the previous activity, we proceed to write another sheet in our notebook, which we titled “Goals I want to achieve 20XX year”, being as we visualize us 5 years in the future.
- We Also three columns, with the same keywords as the previous exercise.
(Union – Connection – Empathy)
(Couple – Family – Friends)
(Jobs – Real – Savings)
- Let’s take the time to fill out this sheet.
- Let’s rest the notebook for several days, then revisit these goals, and add as necessary.
- If we have a couple, consult with each other to have common goals.
- Let us pray, giving thanks and asking for help in achieving our goals.
- Let’s use techniques like copying our goals, behind the door of the room or on the ceiling of the room, to continually remind us of what we want to achieve.
Moving to Action, Spirituality Practice Everyday.
Now we are going to learn a powerful kabbalah technique, to achieve our objectives, the power of the environment.
To achieve our objectives, we must exercise our free will in the most effective way possible, that is, avoiding wasting time and opportunities. For that we have to study how it is that the human being takes your decisions, this is very important since the decisions that we take form us, to be what we are today.
We make decisions based on 4 factors. (We present them here, but its profound explanation is left for another article)
- Cause/effect relationship of essence
- Cause/effect relationship of essence modified by the environment
- External factors.
From the analysis of these 4 factors, we arrive at the conclusion that we cannot in any way change our essence, our inheritance. We can only modify our environment, choose what surrounds us, choose which people we interact with.
Therefore, to achieve any objectives, regardless of what hereditary factors we have, what we can do is to choose the environment with which we interact. This is also expressed in popular wisdom in the saying “tell me who your buddies are and I will tell you who you are”. And in social psychology it is known as “the error of fundamental attribution” as defined by Professor Philip Zimbardo director of the famous experiment stanford prison.
In other words, if you have decided to set up your own business, do your own business, then you should meet with people who have business, with people who are also creating their own company, and that way you will achieve your objective, regardless of whether you are A natural entrepreneur or not. By surround yourself with entrepreneurs will absorb in your interior the entrepreneurial characteristics of other people.
Approaching the environment affined with our objectives, is valid for any objective, if you want to be a good mother, be involved with women who have been successful in that area, attend maternity meetings, take courses related to motherhood. And she will be an excellent mother.
If you apply this ancient wisdom of kabbalah, as we have described it, we assure you the greatest success in your life. Since it is a method practiced by hundreds of teachers, who for thousands of years hid it and was called the occult wisdom. But now it is revealed in our time, and it is given to you, in a simple and close language for all.